Moon Magic (3-pack): Menstrual Pain Relief Tea
Moon Magic: Menstrual Pain Relief Tea
This tea was created for mentrual pain, bloating, and fatigue.
Wishing all women a Magic Moon Cycle.
- Nettle is a natural antihistamine. Nettle has many health benefits such as: protects heart health, alleviates pain and inflammation, supports eye health, inhibits oxidative stress, reduces risk of infection, aids in urinary tract health, may lower blood pressure and help manage blood sugar levels, is proven to aid in arthritis, may treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, and contains polyphenols.
- Hibiscus is packed with antioxidents, helps to lower blood pressure, may help lower blood fat levels, boosts liver health, promotes weight loss, contains compounds that help to prevent cancer, fights bacteria, rejuvinates the skin from the inside out, and helps to relieve anxiety and depression.
- Rose contains polyphenols, which are antioxidents that work to protect your body from cell damage. Rose has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cognitive diseases. Rose is a good source of hydration and may help to relieve menstrual pain.
- Lavender tea is inherently soothing and relaxing. Lavender can help soothe digestive issues ranging from diarrhea to nausea and stomach cramps. The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender help soothe irritated stomach muscles, eliminating stomach pain. These same antispasmodic effects can help relieve indigestion, gas, and bloating, as well as aid in menstrual pain.
- Valerian Root may have a sedative effect and reduce anxiety, making it a popular natural remedy to help with sleep and promote calmness. Valerian Root relieves menstrual cramps, stomach cramps, headaches and migraine headaches, as well as symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes.
- Rosehips are rich in antioxidants, may support a healthy immune system, may protect against heart disease, may aid in weight loss, may protect against type 2 diabetes, may reduce inflammation and pain, may fight skin aging, is easy to brew at home, and boosts Immunity. Rosehip tea contains high amounts of vitamins that help fend off the common cold and flu. Rosehip aids in digestion, weight loss, and supports heart health. May aid in preventing Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Rhodiola Rosea relieves stress and helps to balance brain chemicals such as melatonin, that makes you sleepy, and serotonin, which makes you feel energized and happy. This root helps fight fatigue, aids in neuroprotection and mild to moderate depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia syndrome, and ADHD.
- Gotu Kola may help boost cognitive function, may help treat Alzheimer's disease, may help reduce anxiety and stress, may act as an antidepressant, may improve circulation and reduce swelling, may help ease insomnia, may help reduce appearance of stretch marks, may help relieve joint pain, nd may have a detox effect.
- Chamomile lowers testosterone, is loaded with antioxidants that may play a role in lowering your risk of several diseases, including heart disease and cancer. Chamomile has properties that may aid sleep and digestion, as well as aids in menstrual pain. This daisy-like flower is synonymous with calm, making it among the most well-known stress-soothing teas. One 2016 study found that long-term use of chamomile extract significantly reduced moderate to severe symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
- Peppermint lowers testosterone, may ease digestive upsets, may help relieve tension headaches and migraines, may freshen breath and aid in oral health, may relieve clogged sinuses, may improve energy, may help relieve menstrual cramps, may fight bacterial infections, may improve sleep, may aid weightloss, aids in menstrual pain, and may improve seasonal allergies and concentration.
- Licorice Root lowers testosterone, aids in digestion, and soothes symptoms associated with nausea and upset stomach. The tea also boasts antispasmodic effects, which may help with gas and bloating. Recent research shows there may be some benefits for healthy digestion.
- Eucalyptus aids in menstrual pain, is high in antioxidants, may relieve cold symptoms, may reduce pain, may treat dry skin, may promote relaxation, and aids in oral health.
- Yarrow aids in menstrual pain, may enhance wound healing, may alleviate digestive issues, may help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, may aid brain healt, and may fight inflammation. Since Ancient Greece, yarrow has been used in poultices and ointments to treat wounds.
- Calendula has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that help prevent infection and heal injuries to body tissues. Calendula is also known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components, which might help to fight cancer, protect against heart disease, and ease muscle fatigue. Calendula may improve skin, and aid in oral health. Calendula might cause sleepiness and slowed breathing. Some medications, called sedatives, can also cause sleepiness and slowed breathing. Taking calendula with sedative medications might cause breathing problems and/or too much sleepiness.
Recommended additions to add to Teas:
~Small suggestions on how to spice up or sweeten your Flower Teas~
*Add fresh lemon
*Add a spoonful of honey
*Add a small spoonful of coconut oil to hot tea
*Add a dash of cayenne pepper