Illuminating Body Oils
Illuminating Body Oils:
These illuminating body oils are crafted with:
-Vitamin E oil
-Fractionated coconut oil
These oils are lush and silky on the skin. Made with Mica powder and all Organic oils, choose any color and shine with a beautiful illuminating shimmer.
- Vitamin E oil is a natural preservative and will preserve oil for over a year. Vitamin E holds antioxidents, is anti-aging, helps with scarring, reduces itching, is wound healing, and aids in eczema and psoriasis. Vitamin E oil treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vetiver oil relieves stress and emotional traumas, shock, and is used for arthritis, stings and burns, insomnia, and aids in anxiety.
- Neroli oil reduces pain and inflammation, is useful for acne and pimples, can reduce redness, and is a powerful healer because of its antimicrobial and antioxident properties.
- Rosehip oil has been used as a folk remedy for wound healing and for the reduction of scars and fine lines. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidents. Rosehip is integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin, has brightening properties and attacks dark spots, and is known as the "oil of youth". Rosehip oil is tightening and holds vitamin A and retinol that reduces signs of aging.
- Primrose oil moisturizes and soothes skin. Primrose can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness, and wrinkles. Rare, precious, and potent, Primrose helps the body revive its own processes to regain radiance and minimizes the look of deep lines. Primrose is hydrating and combines essential fatty acids and soothing botanicals to combat further signs of aging around the eyes.
- Honeysuckle oil soothes inflammed skin, eliminated pigmentation, and exfoliates pores to reduce symptoms of acne. Honeysuckle oil helpa aid in eczema, psoriasis, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Honeysuckle oil is anti-bacterial, improves uneven skin, is anti-aging, and is a natural cleanser.
- Fractionated coconut oil does not clog pores and is easily absorbed by skin. Fractionated coconut oil is a powerful moisturizer, is soft and smoothe.
- Argan oil has anti-sebum effects. Argan oil treats different types of acne, smoothes and calms complextion, and holds beneficial nutrients like vitamin E, fatty acids, squalene, and antioxidents.
- Sunflower oil is an anti-inflammatory oil that helps lower skin redness and roughness, is high in omega-6 linoleic fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Jojoba oil is an anti-inflammatory oil which helps to reduce chaffing and chapping. Jojoba oil reduces redness caused by drying, eases the affects of eczema and rosacea. The vitamin E & B complex helps the skin repair damage and control.
- Shea Butter can condition, tone, and soothe skin. Shea butter treats acne, restores elasticity of skin, reduces wrinkles and razor irritation, and is anti-inflammatory.