Healing Hibiscus Tea (3-pack)
Healing Hibiscus Tea
The intention behind creating this elixir is for holistic wellness.
Made with pure love and intention, this botanical blend is infused with all organic and healing herbs/flowers that supports the immune system, soothes, and leaves skin glowing from the inside out.
The combination of Hibiscus, Rose, Nettle, Butterfly Pea Tea, and Cayenne is invigorating, therapeutic, and tasty.
- Hibiscus is packed with antioxidents, helps to lower blood pressure, may help lower blood fat levels, boosts liver health, promotes weight loss, contains compounds that help to prevent cancer, fights bacteria, rejuvinates the skin from the inside out, and helps to relieve anxiety and depression.
- Rose contains polyphenols, which are antioxidents that work to protect your body from cell damage. Rose has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cognitive diseases. Rose is a good source of hydration and may help to relieve menstrual pain.
- Nettle is a natural antihistamine. Nettle has many health benefits such as: protects heart health, alleviates pain and inflammation, supports eye health, inhibits oxidative stress, reduces risk of infection, aids in urinary tract health, may lower blood pressure and help manage blood sugar levels, is proven to aid in arthritis, may treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, and contains polyphenols.
- Butterfly Pea Tea is a mood enhancer and has stress-busting effects that may reduce symptoms of anxiety. Butterfly Pea Tea is known to refresh the brain, bolster energy levels and stamina, influence positive emotions and increase productivity.
- Cayenne improves circulation and digestion. Cayenne possibly protects against heart disease, work as a natural mood booster, and clear toxins from the blood (via Very Well Fit). Men's Journal calls Cayenne Pepper tea a natural decongestant, particularly if prepared with lemon and honey. The chili pepper helps boost your metabolism and aids in feeling more energized, all without caffeine. Plus the tea is often used to help temporarily loosen up congestion due to colds and allergies.
Recommended additions to add to Teas:
~Small suggestions on how to spice up or sweeten your Flower Teas~
*Add fresh lemon
*Add a spoonful of honey
*Add a small spoonful of coconut oil to hot tea