Earth Energy (3-pack): A Non-Caffeinated, All Natural Energetic Tea
Earth Energy: A Non-Caffeinated, All Natural Energetic Tea:
A non-caffeinated, all natural energetic tea crafted specifically for herbal energy
- Nettle is a natural antihistamine. Nettle has many health benefits such as: protects heart health, alleviates pain and inflammation, supports eye health, inhibits oxidative stress, reduces risk of infection, aids in urinary tract health, may lower blood pressure and help manage blood sugar levels, is proven to aid in arthritis, may treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, and contains polyphenols.
- Hibiscus is packed with antioxidents, helps to lower blood pressure, may help lower blood fat levels, boosts liver health, promotes weight loss, contains compounds that help to prevent cancer, fights bacteria, rejuvinates the skin from the inside out, and helps to relieve anxiety and depression.
- Rhodiola Rosea relieves stress and helps to balance brain chemicals such as melatonin, that makes you sleepy, and serotonin, which makes you feel energized and happy. This root helps fight fatigue, aids in neuroprotection and mild to moderate depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia syndrome, and ADHD.
- Ginseng tea helps in boosting energy and also helps in nerve relaxation. Moreover, it helps in managing the cholesterol level and reduces blood sugar. In fact the daily consumption of this tea can remarkably improve cognitive health. Ginseng tea holds potent antioxidants that may reduce inflammation, may benefit brain function, may improve erectile dysfunction, may boost the immune system, may have potential benefits against cancer, may fight tiredness and increase energy levels, and may lower blood sugar.
- Cayenne improves circulation and digestion. Cayenne possibly protects against heart disease, work as a natural mood booster, and clear toxins from the blood (via Very Well Fit). Men's Journal calls Cayenne Pepper tea a natural decongestant, particularly if prepared with lemon and honey. The chili pepper helps boost your metabolism and aids in feeling more energized, all without caffeine. Plus the tea is often used to help temporarily loosen up congestion due to colds and allergies.
- Moringa boosts natural feel-good energy levels, protects and nourishes skin and hair, may treat edema, may protect the liver, may prevent and treat cancer, may treat stomach complaints, fights against bacterial diseases, may make bones healthier, and may treat mood disorders.
- Lemon Balm reduces stress and anxiety, improves sleep, supports brain health, alleviates digestive problems, treats infections, prevents heart disease. Talk to your healthcare provider before using lemon balm tea when pregnant or breastfeeding. Research hasn't shown any negative side effects to date in terms of pregnancy, but it's best to err on the side of caution, as studies are still ongoing. You should not drink lemon balm tea if you are taking thyroid medications or have a thyroid problem. Lemon balm tea may alter thyroid hormone levels and interfere with thyroid therapies. Always consult with your doctor before using any natural remedies.
Recommended additions to add to Teas:
~Small suggestions on how to spice up or sweeten your Flower Teas~
*Add fresh lemon
*Add a spoonful of honey
*Add a small spoonful of coconut oil to hot tea
If desired, additional spices and herbs — such as cinnamon and lemon basil — can help offset the slightly earthy taste of pure moringa leaf tea.